Now android smart TVs are trending in the market. Since there is a domination of Android apps, many people are interested in buying the Android OS and Google TVs to get various applications for TV. There are a hell lot of Indian and foreign channels (Really, 800+) available on Jio TV. So, you may interested to install Jio TV on Android TV.
Here is the right guidance for you. I own a Sanyoo Android TV where I get my favorite JioTV app on it. Connected over a WiFi network. Since I have unlimited internet activity, I save money without recharging my Airtel DTH.
You need the Jio TV APK latest version to install Jio TV on your Android smart TV. So you should extract the installed APK from your smartphone. You can use the APKExtractor app to get the APK file.
But when you don’t want to install another app on your smartphone to get the APK file, just go here to the link to download the JioTV apk file.
Instructions To Install Jio TV On Android TV
- Download and install the Jio TV app on your android smartphone from Google play store, so that you can extract the latest version of Jio TV APK
- Then download and install APK extractor app from the play store.
- Open the APK extractor and extract Jio TV APK and note down the location of Jio TV APK on your mobile phone file manager
- Also, download and install the Set Orientation app on your android and extract the APK file
- Then copy the Jio TV APK file to your pen drive from your smartphone where the APK file is located at/storage/emulated/0/ExtractedApks/JioTV_com.jiojiotv.play.apk (APK File name may vary based on version)
- Also, copy the Set Orientation APK file from the file manager to the storage pen drive
- Now you have copied the JioTV APK and Set Orientation APKs on your pen drive
- Connect the pen drive to your Android TV by the supported port
- Open the file manager on your android smart TV, and then select the option “Install Via USB“
- Then install both JioTV APK and Set Orientation APKs on your TV
- Then open the Set Orientation app from the TV select the “Automatic” option and close the app
- Open the JioTV app from android TV so that the app will be open in landscape view. Now you can enter the Jio ID and password to login to JioTV and enjoy TV channels on your Android TV
Benefits Of watching JioTV app on android TV
It’s a very great experience watching JioTV on large smart TV screen. Since Jio TV offers more than 800 Indian TV channels on it, you can watch any channel on your android smart TVs. You need not recharge for DTH service, but even if you recharge for any DTH service, you will never get these many channels.
You should have a high-speed internet connection to stream all the channels from Jio TV on your Android TV. I highly recommend you to have a JioFiber connection with an unlimited data pack to stream the channels. In this way, you can save the DTH recharge amount as well as the data connection pack too.
JioTV app has up to 100 HD channels, and those channels can watch on your big screen android TVs. And that will be a great experience. You can enjoy both picture quality as well as HD sound quality.
Is it installing JioTV on android TV so easy? I hope so. If you have any issues regarding installing the JioTV on android TV, do not hesitate to contact me Via my website contact page or the comment box below.
Now it’s the world of entertainment. All of us should free our minds when we want to get entertained. So, if you are a Jio user and have a Jio ID and password, Install JioTV on android TV. Entertain unlimited.
This method can be applied to all the branded android TVs like Samsung, Sony, MI, etc. If you are using high-speed internet connections like JioFiber, Kfon, Asianet Broadband, and Airtel, then you can enjoy the channels without any buffering issues. And Jio TV offers to watch the past 7 days’ episodes, you can re-watch them at your convenient time on the home big screen.