Jio health hub app download, a comprehensive health app from reliance Jio. Manage all your health related procedures with this Jio health app. In short, a complete health companion for you. Access your health related data from anywhere anytime with your Jio Healthhub app itself. Download Jio health hub apk latest version free.
|App||Jio health hub APK|
|APK File Size||70 MB|
|Last Updated On||1, March 2021|
Jio Health hub app features
- You can book top doctors online near you and take an appointment Via JioHealthHub app
- Manage medical reports within the mobile app itself
- Read health articles and grab knowledge
- Make a video conference with top doctors in India
- you can manage your diet and nutrition using Jio health hub application
- View all your medical images like scanned files with your app on the go
- Always maintain a detailed health report of yours and access anytime even when you are outside of India
- When you need emergency help, you can press SOS button on the app to get connected with the healthcare professionals
- Exclusively for Jio health hub app users, get up to 70% of discounts for every tests on the labs near you.
- Online payment functions are integrated so that manage all your payment with cashless method (Digital payment)
- Know all the details of your nearest blood banks, pharmacy, top doctors, hospitals etc with just simple tap
- Jio health hub app is very user friendly
How to install Jio health hub app
Jio health hub app is available for both android and iOS platforms. To install Jio health hub for android users, open google playstore , and in search box search with keyword “JioHealthHub”, and click on install button to install JioHealthHub app. On the other hand, you can download directly from MyJio app installed on your android and iOS platforms.
To sign in with JioHealthHub app, you need to pass with one time password that you will get in your mobile number. Enter your mobile number in the box provided and get OTP instantly. Then enter the OTP and sign in to your JioHealthHub app to create your profile.
mPIN Security of your Data in JioHealth App
Since Jio Health is an app related with all your health related data, it needs double protection, so that mPIN was implemented. You need to create a mPIN (Mobile PIN), which is a 4 digit number, and which should be only known by yourself. When each time you entering in to the app, you need to enter the correct mPIN number in order to prevent from unauthorized access.
Nowadays, having a healthcare companion is always good for a healthy lifestyle. For that You can trust Jio health hub app to manage all your health related things. Now download Jio health hub application for your android smartphone and make your profile today itself, will be highly beneficial for you.