Do you want to manage your Jio account on your iPhone, then you need to download the MyJio app iOS version and install it on your device. MyJio is must install the app for a Jio user. Download MyJio app for iPhone latest version from the Apple store for free. MyJio iPhone version is the same as like MyJio apk android version in both design and functionalities. MyJio app iOS is all about managing Jio account on iPhone.
|App||MyJio For iPhone/iOS|
|File Size||272 MB|
|Required iOS version||10 and above|
|Last Updated||7 January 2021|
MyJio App iOS/iPhone Features
- Recharge Jio number of your own and any other Jio numbers using your MyJio app iOS version
- Check Jio data balance and all other tariff plans
- configure JioFiber wifi settings, check OTT apps subscription balance checking register for JioFiber connection, etc.
- Easy to make payment for online recharge. Very simplified UPI integrated.
- You can track lost devices with the Jio number from a desktop computer
- One tap install for other Jio iOS applications
- Get all the notifications of Jio, from the MyJio app iOS interface
- JioMart app (iPhone) interface available on MyJi iOS app interface
- Quick Jiocare help
- The family sharing option is enabled with MyJio iOS version. up to 6 family members can use the application since having this feature.
- Integrated with Jio Easygov platform to know all government schemes and projects
How To Install MyJio App For iPhone/iPad
MyJio app for iPhone is only available to download from the Apple store. To install the MyJio app on iPhone, go to the Apple store in your iPhone, then search for MyJio app in the search box. Apple store will list out the MyJio app for you. Just tap on the install button to install the MyJio app on iPhone.
On the other way, go to the above “Download For iOS” button, so you will get to the MyJio app page on the Apple store. Tap on the install button to install the app.
How To Sign in to My Jio app on iPhone?
After downloading and installing MyJio, open the app. tap on the sign-in button. Enter your Jio number, and you will get OTP to your number. Enter the received OTP number and sign in to the MyJio app. Now manage everything related to Jio in your mobile application.
MyJio app for iPhone version is more featured when compared with the MyJio android version. So many other features are there. You can use all other apps like JioMart, JioCinema, JioNews app, etc with this application platform. MyJio iPhone app is all bug-fixed supports 6s smartphones. Please keep updated the MyJio app for the iPhone app whenever a new version is available as a notification, it will improve over all performance of MyJio features.