In this post, I will guide you through the Jio Fiber router login procedures, explaining how to access the admin panel on the JioFiber Wi-Fi router. Similar to the process for the JioFi portable modem, we can log in to the Jio Fiber wireless router via http://jiofi.local.html using the default username and password. This allows us to manage various settings on the router.
Similar to other routers, Jio Fiber comes with a default username and password. The username, also known as SSID, is 192.168.29.1, and the password is Jiocentrum
Jio Fiber Router Login With Default Username And Password
|Host ip address
How To Login To the Jio Router admin page
- First of all, connect your PC or mobile smartphone to the Jiofiber router Via a WiFi connection
- Then open any of the web browsers and enter the default Jio fiber host IP address 192.168.29.1 and then hit enter
- You will get a login page called Jio Centrum Home Gateway to enter the default Jio fiber router username and password.
- Enter “admin” in the username field and “Jiocentrum ( Or Welcome@123 If the Jiocentrum password doesn’t work)” in the password field, and click the login button.
- Now you will get redirected to the Jio fiber router admin dashboard
Now you can do everything to control your Jio fiber router on the dashboard click changing your SSID, Password, WiFi name, etc.
How To Change the SSID (Username) and password of the JioFiber network Profile?
Why should you change the default username and password?
The answer is quite straightforward: security. It’s all about ensuring the security of your WiFi network.
Having a robust WiFi network is essential to prevent unauthorized access. This is particularly crucial for business owners using JioFiber in their offices. To safeguard your WiFi network from potential hacking attempts, it’s essential to establish strong login credentials that are difficult for anyone to guess.
Therefore, it’s recommended to change the default login credentials to a unique username and a highly secure password.
Follow the instructions to reset the Jio fiber default password and SSID
- Login to the Jio fiber admin dashboard by entering 192.168.29.1 on the browser after connecting your device to Wifi
- Enter username and password as “admin” & “Jiocentrum” and log in, and the Jio Giga fiber admin dashboard looks like as below
- Toggle the Network option from the left sidebar and then select the wireless option, so that you will get a page like below
- There are different profiles are available. Select one from them that you wish to change, right-click on it to change SSID/username, and click on the “Edit” option
- You will get a pop-up message saying “Existing wireless clients will be disturbed if any modifications are done to profiles”, click “OK” to proceed with the JioFi router SSID change.
- So that you will get a popup window “Wireless profile configuration” like below
- Enter desired SSID and password in the field provided by editing and then click the “Save” button to save the configuration.
How To Manage Jio Fiber Router With MyJio mobile app?
We now know that everything related to Jio is accessible through the MyJio mobile app. You can manage your JioFiber router using the MyJio app by linking it to your JioFiber service account and providing the necessary username and password.
To link your JioFiber to the MyJio app, you can either log in to the Jio Fiber section on MyJio using an OTP message or by scanning the QR code on the router box with the MyJio app. You’ll find this QR code in the ‘Log In to App’ section of your JioFiber set-top box.
Once linked, navigate to the Settings tab in the top corner of your MyJio app JioFiber profile. From there, you can manage all aspects of your linked Jio Fiber connection. Remember to save any changes you make to the settings.
Advantages of Changing Jio GigaFiber Router WiFi Network Username and Password:
Changing the JioFiber WiFi router username and password enhances the security of your network, helping you avoid concerns about the safety of your files and network on the JioFiber service. To ensure high security, choose a password that is strong, combining letters, digits, and special characters that are not easily guessable. Also, keep the password securely stored in your personal storage.
“I hope you’ve learned the Jio Fiber router login procedures and how to change the SSID and password from my graphical description. There are no issues with Jio GigaFiber admin dashboard management. You can personalize your settings further while logged in to the Jio Fiber WiFi router.
If you have any questions regarding this post, feel free to ask us in the comment box below. I will reply to your comment as soon as possible.
I am Sajeer, the man behind Jioupdate.in. In 2016 September, the Jio 4G network was launched in India. The powerful 4G network with lots of services. Since then I have migrated my mobile network to Jio and started using Jio 4G network, Jio apps, services such as Jio GigaFiber, GigaTv, DTH, etc. In this blog post, I am sharing my experience with Jio 4G, Tips, Tricks, Tutorials, problem solutions, News, etc.