Experiencing Jio’s slow internet speed? Do you want to set a perfect access point for your Jio SIM to get high-speed internet? You have to keep an eye on your Jio APN settings on your smartphone whether it is properly configured to get fast internet while you are browsing. Here in this post, I am going to share with you the perfect Jio APN settings for high-speed internet in 2023.
One important thing you should consider when setting the Jio access point for your device if it is Android, iOS, or Windows is ‘The APN field‘ should be set as “jionet”
How To Configure Jio APN Settings for high-speed Internet on your smartphone
- Go to the settings of your smartphone
- Select Dual SIM & Mobile network
- Select Jio SIM from SIM 1 and SIM 2
- Under network settings select the Access point name
- Select Jio 4G from the access point list
- Set “jionet” in APN field
- Set “https://www.google.com” in the “server field”
- For the APN Protocol field, set it as “IPv4/IPv6“
- Make all other fields as default
- Now tap on the save button to save Jio APN settings
This is the best Jio APN settings for fast internet. Now enjoy speed on internet connectivity on your device with Jio 4G Network.
Tip: In apn settings ‘server’ field set ‘https://www.google.com‘ benefit for internet speed
Jio APN For iOS
If you are using an iPhone/iOS device, here are the Jio APN settings that you need to check for perfection.
In the Jio settings panel of the iPhone, you should make fields like this
- APN: jionet
- Username: Not set
- Password: Not set
- MMSC: Not set
- MMS Proxy: Not set
- MMS Max message size: 1048576
- MMS UA Prof URL: http://www.apple.com/mms/uaprof.rdf
Jio APN settings are the configuration that you should set on the device in order to enjoy the high-speed internet offered by Jio. You should configure the Jio APN correctly in order to enjoy the internet. So basically, Now when you have inserted a Jio SIM card on your device such as a Smartphone, tablet, etc, the Jio network will automatically configure the APN settings for you. If you are experiencing any issues with your Jio internet, first check the APN settings for Jio, which we are going to cover in this post.
The important thing that you need to check at the Jio access point is the access point name.
For Jio You should set or make sure that the access point name should be “Jionet” in the configuration settings.
How To Set NEW Jio Access Point Name?
If you have not automatically set the Jio access point name, Just try this on your smartphone.
For android smartphones
This is the method that we are showing the Android smartphones running on the Android naught version, the same method will be on another Android device too, but maybe a little bit different.
- First Go to settings in your Android smartphone
- then go to SIM Cards & Mobile Networks
- On top, you can see SIM Card Settings, select Jio 4G From there
- And then select Access Point Names
- When selected you can see the access point name available by default it as “Internet jionet”
- If you cannot see any access point name, you can add it Just by tapping on the + button on the bottom portion of the page.
Still confused about how to get the fields to get check these parameters are there. Here are the graphical steps on how to set it.
Get the above steps and make sure you are filling in the fields as shown in the above table. and make sure the settings “SAVE” after setting Jio APN. Now restart the device and again check whether the APN settings have changed or restored.
Set New Jio APN Settings for iOS Devices
If you are using Apple iOS devices, then make sure the settings are like this. This is the same as we have set in Android devices. The APN’s name is “jionet”
Follow the steps:
- Go to settings
- And then go to the cellular
- Then make sure cellular data is turned On
- Tap on the cellular data option and then cellular data network
- Go to cellular data and then enter the fields like the below shown
You can check with the above table given parameters in order to have you have the correct APN settings for your iOS device.
What are the best Jio APN settings for gaming?
Are you passionate about gaming and playing games online with your friends? And looking for the best Jio APN settings for gaming? Here comes the best Jio APN setting for gaming. Set the APN field on the access point settings page as “jionet” and the server field as “www.google.com” to enjoy the best gaming experience. You will get a high-speed Jio data connection when setting this. Enjoy the game your own way.
Now Jio is providing the automatic configuration of Jio APN settings immediately after you have inserted the Jio SIM card on your smartphone. The above-given perfect Jio APN configuration will give you the perfect Jio 4G speed network.
If you are having any issues related to the Jio access point configuration, then you can comment below, and we will reply as soon as possible. Let’s discuss it then.
- How to change jiofi local html password
- JioCall App Download
- JioPages – JioBrowser app download
- How To Improve Jio Internet Speed